If cows are housed all year-round, the only surface they ever walk on is the surface YOU provide in the shed. It is a vital component of the shed, and will impact the health, fertility and milk yield of the cow.
The ECO floor is a flat floor, totally free from sharp edges. The surface is 50/50 rubber to concrete, providing maximum grip. This encourages a natural stride and natural behaviour by the cows.
- High activity due to perfect surface to walk on.
- Cows show 20% more activity than on normal concrete floors.
- Cows show much more natural behaviour.
- Higher feed intake and milk yield.
- increased fertility and fertility detection.
- Rubber inserts reduces damage to cow‘s feet and hooves considerably.
- 50/50 rubber and concrete is ideal combination.
- The ECO floor can be supplied with an ammonia reducing seal under the rubber inserts.
- Average lactations increases by 6 months or more.
- Farms with ECO floor are showing a pay back time between 5 to 6 years.
Outperforming any other make of concrete slat, at a very competitive price.
- Higher activity than on normal slats.
- Less wear and tear on cow's hooves.
- The profiling gives much better grip.
- The profiling retains moisture, stopping dung drying out and becoming slippery.
- Resulting in cleaner floors.